Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pics from our last (and hopefully final) trip to Boston


Colton being a perfect angel in his own seat on the plane. I was so proud!

Members of the CAIR team!



And this is the infamous Dr. Mark Puder. He was on vacation when we went to clinic so we didn't get to see him. So I took this picture of a picture of him. He'd probably kill me for posting this, but you gotta see the man who brought about Omegaven! He's a great man. Humble, yet great. Thanks again Dr. Puder

Leaving Children's Boston for the last time.

"We're outta here!"

This is what we had to celebrate the good news.......Boston Cream Pie.
Mmmmmmm, I can still taste it.
Totally not on my diet....but gooooood!

Finally got to go on a Duck Tour!

We love strolling through the Boston Commons


Finally made it to a Sox game at Fenway!! And we had some pretty great seats!

Colton, Randall, and Unka Todd


No comments:

Post a Comment