Monday, April 27, 2009

Everything looks good!

We went to Chase's follow-up appointment today and everything looks good! No need for more labs. Just two more days of antibiotics. Which will be nice because they're giving poor little frog the "squirts" which is exactly what he doesn't need. We hope it stops as soon as the antibiotics are done.

He is eating really well. We've cut back his tube feeds at night from 8 hours to 4 hours. He is still at 24 ounces/day but we are eating most of them during the day. And he has really taken to Stage 3 baby foods. He ate practically a whole jar (I'd say 7/8) last night! Very impressive for our little frog!

In just 2 1/2 weeks my little peanut is going to be 2..................2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure how I feel about this. He's so grown up, I can't stand it. I hope we can spoil him like crazy at Disney, he really deserves it after the year he's had......living at the Ronald McDonald House, then the apartment in St. Pete, then the apartment in Boston, and with Meemaw and Pappaw in between........he needs some special "Colton time!" He's been so great about it, too. I think he might have the travel bug in him :) Every moment spent away from him was just added torture in an already unnerving situation. But we're praising God now because all 4 of us are home now, enjoying each and every second of it! He's going to be the BEST big brother possible (with a few pickins, I'm sure. They're brothers. It's only natural.).

No comments:

Post a Comment