Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mother's Day Gift Idea

Hey everyone,

Just going to get on my soapbox for a second. Wanted to share a great mother's day gift. Tom's Shoes. They are incredibly cute AND comfy (trust me, I have a pair and just bought another). And to top it off, for each pair of shoes you buy, a pair of shoes is given to a needy child in a third-world country (right now they are focusing on Argentina but are headed for Africa soon). Seriously, they are great. And there is such a big selection for moms, dads, and kids. I bought a pair for Colton, too. Why not do something good for someone else WHILE shoe shopping!!! (Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now) Just go to tomsshoes.com, get a pair, and change the life of a child all the way around the world. Plus, make your mom really happy with her new shoes :)
I bought a pair for my mom! (Sorry, mom. Hope this doesn't ruin the surprise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment